Saturday, September 17, 2011

When You're Smiling

Jazzy clears throat! So here I am Saturday, September 17, 2011 and I am reading the material for tomorrow's music class.  And I can't concentrate because I keep thinking about how I have neglected my blog for a few days..... Jazzy Jazzy Jazzy! You must make time for everything that matters to you!!!


So, I was enjoying some beautiful Louis Armstrong Jazz! please note key word in this sentence... JAZZ. JAZZ AND MORE JAZZY! Ok enough bragging about my nick name.  I am listening to this lovely music and realized that I do not have JAZZ MUSIC ON MY BLOG! HOW DARE I!!!


I enjoy music no matter what genre of music it is.  I LOVE MUSIC and can move or shake to anything that is playing no matter WHAT it is.  I MUST, share this lovely music with whomever chooses to be so kind as to visit my blog.


Please enjoy, it is rather romantic... 


Ok, gotta go, have to continue reading for tomorrows quiz.  FML! JUST KIDDING.. KEEP SMILING!




WHEN YOU'RE SMILING - BY LOUIS ARMSTRONG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fga__y6NulU



No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...