Thursday, December 22, 2011

JAZZY'S JOURNAL 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WOOO HOOO!!

One year ago today, I decided to finally start writing my journal and posting it..... My live journal..... http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2010/12/omg-my-first-blog-entry.html  LIVE! WOOO HOOO!!! Live and direct from my bed to your computer or phone screens woooo hoooo!!! the internet is AWESOME!!! I have to say that I am really really happy that I started my blog, for one, it has given me the opportunity to practice my writing and sharing with people my stories, ideas, thoughts, angers, tears, happiness and music that I enjoy listening to. 


When I wrote my first blog post, I was so nervous and thought that no one would ever ever read this stuff, yet I didn't really care or wait, yes I did, I wanted this my blog to be read because I wanted to put my thoughts out there with hopes that if someone read something that they could relate to in some way shape or form they would understand that we are all the same and go through many different feelings and thoughts in somewhat of a uniform way regardless if we are male or female. 


I wanted to write not just to put my business out there as I always do, but more so to... I don't know maybe help someone in some sort of way? like if a woman read something I went through and could relate to it she could feel like "holy molly!" that same thing happens to me! or if a guy read something that I wrote he could be like "wow! no wonder my girlfriend sometimes acts all crazy!" because on my blog I try to be as honest and sincere as humanly possible all because I want you to know that "I am crazy too!" and you are not alone in your trials and tribulations.....


I have always through out my life kept journals, but for a very long time I had stopped writing because I had forgotten for so long how much I truly loved it, until someone came into my life and brought back my passion.  I dedicated this blog to him and still do, because regardless of the events of this past year, I will always and forever be grateful to him for changing my life forever! One day I will hopefully write a wonderful book where I will be able to share the specifics as to why this man changed my life so drastically, but until I do, I want whomever comes into this my journal to know that I truly with all of my heart appreciate that you take time out of your life, to read my jiberish! and that I promise to you that I will one day turn this journal into the vision that I have for it.  In one year, I have gotten nearly 7 thousand hits to this little blog and although I feel like someone keeps going onto one specific post over and over again for some strange reason, I have to admit that I am humbled by the fact that people actually read it.  Additionally, I want to say thank you to all of my friends who have told me that they have read it and how they enjoyed it.  What blows my mind the most is that people who I never in a million years would think cared to look at it, actually have.  That's pretty darn cool! 


I want to thank my friend Cristina for having encouraged me to start it... I remember telling her that I didn't know what the hell I would write about and her saying, "as long as you are living, you will always have something to say!" WOW! indeed I have.  I don't have much to say tonight though because I'm really tired, but I had to post something on this my one year anniversary.  It may seem insignificant to many, but to me it only proves that when I put my mind to something, I try to stay true to it.  I didn't start it when I first wanted to start it because I didn't feel like I would stick to it, but I have, I love my little piece of art, this one, my little piece of me that I give to you all.  I hope that you have read something on here meaningful and worth your while.  


I will continue to share my thoughts and wildest dreams... well maybe not the real wild one's (insert wink here) but you know what I mean right? right? Also, I do have some ideas as to things I want to write about that will be a bit educational, I just really don't have the time to do so much (insert sad smiley here) but I do have things I want to share and they will be sexual in nature woooo hoooo!!!!


so stay tuned to........ Jazzy's Journal! THANK YOU FOR READING!!! WOOOO FUCKING HOOOO!!!! SCHOOL IS OUT BITCHES! LET'S PARTY!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...