Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part II [HQ]

I was just listening to my grooveshark mixes and could not believe I didn't have one of my favorite old school hip hop hits on my blog...


CAUSE THEY SHOOK! ......... OMG! I LOVE IT!
SPEAK THE WRONG WORDS MAN AND YOU WILL GET TOUCHED!


........ I remember when that was my attitude, wow have I changed, that or I'm just too old for drama.... :-)


Lil story, my son (he's 18) and I are in my car, this song comes on the radio I get all hyped up and he says, mom that just came out right? Me... what???? I start laughing really loud.  WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS SON!? and proceeded to make fun of him, because according to him, I don't know shit about music.  YEAH OK! lil boy thinks he knows it all, he doesn't know his momma was around when hip hop was REAL! I love some old school hip hop, cause well, I'm old school! :-)


Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP0wsET8__Y


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...