Sunday, February 24, 2013

Avril Lavigne - I Love You

He turns my frowns into smiles, a smile so true, took away the blue, I didn't care who knew because in my heart it would always be us two.  After all this time, you've finally returned, I never gave up, because it was you that I yearned.  My love for you will stand the test of time, no distance between us will tear us apart, the things that we share are all built on trust,  I can not believe it, it's like a dream coming true, and all that it took was me believing in you.



Avril Lavigne - I Love You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0-omvd2u1s

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...