Sunday, February 17, 2013

Give Me Tonight

Dear Journal:

I'm trying to write poems, but I can't concentrate, I cannot stop thinking of the way he looked, so calm and well rested and peaceful.  Why can't I feel that way? why can't I look calm and peaceful and well rested? why when I think I forgot about it, all of a sudden this anxious feeling comes over me? this is exactly what I didn't want....


Sweet March month of spring, please come soon to me, with the warm sun will come a calm feeling and the warm nights will comfort me, I haven't felt his kisses since fall, why are they so vivid in me at all, why is it that, that perfect moment is still lingering, why is his essence still on me, why is time still standing, why don't I listen and understand that what he said he truly meant, where or where are you Spring? Sweet March month of spring why can't you hurry, come to me.......

I think I just wrote a poem.....


Shannon - Give me tonight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXuWh4TrXeE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...