Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Hey there lonely boy........

 Dear Journal -

I've been walking and sort of running very very little lately, my foot feels good and I just want to run, run and then run some more! It feels amazing, but I'm really scared, I don't wan to hurt my foot again.

I wanted to put this on here because the other day I was thinking about myself when I was my daughters age, and how all I wanted to do was sing and dance! My parents had bought me my first vinyl record and I knew every single song from Stacy Lattisaw's record.  When I went on my walk I played the songs on youtube and I still remembered all the lyrics to each song, so as I was walking I was singing and it felt AMAZING!

This was one of my favorites - Hey there lonely boy



No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...