Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dear Journal - Nov. 3

Dear Journal:


I will make this really really quick.  I am tired and have to go to bed but I must share some great news.  No it isn't about how great I am doing in school because I am not and this makes me very sad.  I'm not doing well, not because I don't try, but because I am doing something wrong.  So, yesterday when I got my Psychology test results back and wanted to cry, I waited for class to end so I could talk to my Professor, who is AMAZING! I told him that I felt really bad because I had let him down.  He told me that he did not feel that way and that he wanted to know what was going on with me, because he knew that I can do better.  


I told him that I do study but that I feel like nothing stays in my brain and that I am really concerned about it.  So what does my awesome professor do? he sits down with me and starts to help me figure out what it is that I am doing wrong in terms of studying.   He made me realize one thing that I know for a fact and that was that I didn't trust.  


  
Trust, this is such a big issue in my life.  He told me that he wasn't out to get his students and that if I had trusted the information he told me to study instead of trying to memorize the entire text book, then I would of gotten a better grade on my test.  He genuinely cares for me as his student and this means a great deal to me.  He stood in class with me until 10:00 pm trying to analyze what my problem was! HE IS SOOOO AWESOME! He seriously looks just like Albert Einstein and is just as brilliant! I love and admire my wonderful professor who I will make proud with my next test.


But something even greater happened today that made me really, really happy.  I spoke to this wonderful guy who is to me just amazing! Why is he amazing? well, because although he has to struggle and go through hardships, he doesn't give up on his goals.  He is not a quitter and that is pretty damn awesome in my book! he is my hero and I am so extremely proud of him! I don't know if he ever reads my blogs.  I have written about him many times but I never told him I did.  I even wrote a poem for him once.  This time, I am going to send him this link because I don't care that he knows I write about him. 


Anyhow, I want the world and him to know, that I BELIEVE IN YOU! And you will go really far in life because I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! Don't give up! YOU ARE A WINNER IN MY BOOK!


Good night Journal...... 

2 comments:

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...