Monday, July 12, 2021

If only I could write a poem

I inspired him and he inspired me too! so sad, it doesn't happen to me often.... 

What if I could write a poem as easy as he writes his lyrics, with the ease and perfection that the words flow out of his mind and onto his paper.  

What if I could write a poem as well as he can rhyme, why the words would just flow onto my paper as well as they flow out of his mouth! OH those lips! that I got to kiss time and time again! so soft and gentle and tender! They will be missed!

What if I could write a poem as beautiful as he, if only he could see what I see!

What if I could write a poem with words so perfect they could heal his pain, the pain so deep that has kept him from getting close to me.

If only I could write a poem just for him.

Jasmine flower....





No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...