Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dear Journal 4-15-12

Dear Journal:


Sometimes I am afraid to write all the things that go on in my life on my journal, because for someone that doesn't have much of a life these days, so much really does happen!


There is this person who I was talking to last night and I was very impressed by, I told him that I write a blog which is about my life and he said something like, I keep my life very private.  After he said that I told him that I would never write about him, or rather that if I did, no one would ever know it was him, because I never say who.  After that, together he and I made up this whole fictional story about what I could indeed write, he made me laugh and made me feel happy.


He told me some really crazy things that happened to him while he was in Afghanistan and said that he had seen really horrible things, I joked and told him that lucky for him, he had met me and now I could practice my Psychology on him.  I wish that I could write a long report of events that took place after our conversation, but I rather keep that personal because I don't know journal, sometimes I think someone is reading you.  I can say however that being around him made me feel really comfortable and that we laughed a whole lot and that we shared a great evening together.  


Then this morning I wake up and there is a txt message from someone I had not spoken to in about 2 months, someone who I had a very nasty argument with and sort of had stopped talking to, seeing his message really pleased me, but the weird thing about it was that I have been thinking about him so much lately, that getting that message really freaked me out.  Whenever I think of someone one deeply, they sort of just pop up.  I believe that is called the law of attraction, so very powerful our minds are.


Is cuddling fun? did I once enjoy that and gave it up because I was afraid of intimacy? I believe I am starting to overcome that fear of it all.  Maybe I will enjoy those things which I sort of moved away from a few years ago.  Don't ask why I'm writing all these random thoughts tonight, but I just feel really happy with life these days, things are just good, nothing crazy or out of control, just normal life in a very serene and peaceful way.  It is true I believe what Dan Millman said in his book the "Way of the peaceful warrior" when you live a certain way, you just attract certain things, it is really scary sometimes that I am becoming more and more like I truly am in my heart, just by allowing myself the opportunity to cleanse my thoughts and live in the moment.


Good night dearest journal!


Check out the books.....


http://www.peacefulwarrior.com/store/dans-books/45-way-of-the-peaceful-warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...