Friday, April 20, 2012

Jazzy's MOVIE CLIP! ...TRUE LOVE.....

If you ever come across this blog and wonder about me, because this is the very first post you are reading, then there is something you should know about me.  Love is my religion!


I wanted to share my favorite movie scenes on my blog, because someone inspired me to want to do so.  Inspiration, comes from love.  This is one of my favorite movies.  If you have never seen it, then you definitely should!! This movie is about my favorite subject, LOVE! 



I started a series called Jazzy's movie clip collection, here is a link to my first post about it http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2012/04/david-kross-in-reader-01.html (just in case you wondered why?)




Bram Stoker's Dracula - Winona Ryder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugbOR40eoCw






No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...