Friday, April 27, 2012

YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH ME?? Say Hello to My Little Friend

Hello! and welcome to my favorite all time movie clips! I'm really enjoying doing this on my blog for two reasons.  First, I don't get to watch movies the way I once did and two, I hope that someone may stubble upon my blog see the clip and be like.... Oh I remember that, Oh that looks like something good or Oh, this woman has no life and only watched movies in the 80's and 90's actually, probably just the 90's regardless, this is my journal and as such, I can do what ever I want on it... (insert smiley icon here)


What made me start this you ask?  you can find out here...... http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2012/04/david-kross-in-reader-01.html 






YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH ME? 


Scarface... This is when I fell in love with Al Pacino.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...