Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Schizophrenia - (insert sad face here)

Dear Journal - 4-18-12


I am about to leave my college library which is probably the only place I can actually concentrate and get any sort of school work done.  I am writing a paper on Schizophrenia.  Goodness our minds are incredible machines! I can't get over it! I am half way done with my research and I have to say that the more and more I read about this stuff, the more and more I want to cry! it's so sad the effect that this mental disorder has on a human being.  


So, with out anything more to say on this, I just ask anyone who comes across this blog, that the next time you are on a train, or driving down a road and see someone talking to the air or thinking that you should salute them, or just dirty and walking without any direction, please I beg you to have some compassion for this poor soul! they are harmless creatures of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...