Sunday, October 7, 2012

Michael Jackson P.Y.T. - Coincidence or law of attraction?

It was 10am on a Saturday morning, I was listening to this song by Michael Jackson (Pretty Young Thing) and thinking of how I wanted to find a song to dedicate to this person and how to do it in such a way that it would be different and fun and creative.  I was laughing imagining myself doing so many things to make him smile.  I was listening to the Michael Jackson song and thinking about him specifically.  All of a sudden at that same exact moment, as all these thoughts were going on in my mind, he sends me a message referencing a song that said almost the same thing the song I was listening too, says.  It was almost as if we were both wanting to tell each other the same message, yet we did not know how to say it.  Fear?

It was pretty crazy freaky stuff, the kind of stuff that I never understand why it happens; and the only explanation I have for it is to say that the law of attraction is real.  We are capable of making our deepest desires and thoughts a reality, should we feel these things in our hearts with sincerity and love, as long as we are loving and kind to others God is there to provide us with the things our hearts truly want.  We have all the tools, yet we don't know how to use them.

That same day everything went to hell and that was the last I have spoken to that individual.  What happened between us was so strange that it left me feeling really down.  I honestly don't even want to write about it because it just doesn't make sense to me still.  I guess the best way to explain it is to maybe say that in life, we are always so afraid of trying things out and we are so busy planning our future, that we are to blind to see what is right in front of us.  Right there close enough to touch.  We always want to worry about who knows how many years later not realizing that the only moment that matters truly, is this one, this one right now.  

I wanted to put this on here, because when I look to my blog for references a few years from now when I start putting my book thoughts together; I want to remember this specific event.  It was in a sense very meaningful and although nothing happened after that day, when we both were thinking almost identical things about each other (based on the songs we were both listening to) even though he gave me a bunch of reasons why he referenced the song that he did, I can't help but to wonder how was it that both songs had the same sort of message, I almost can't believe it.  I strongly believe that sometimes we have deep connections with other individuals without even knowing it.  Maybe the song he referenced (let me love you) didn't make him think of me, I will never really know that, but the coincidence about these two songs having the same meaning behind it, was too strange for me to ignore.  

Sometimes in life things are just meant to happen, they are just meant to be, yet we don't allow things to just happen because we want to take charge of things.  We don't allow our energy and souls purpose to flow as it should.  If only we as humans could just allow things to flow naturally, life would be so much easier.

How can I allow my life to just flow without letting all the other non important things matter? how can I just be one with the universe and God and let my souls purpose be fulfilled without messing with the events?  How can I learn how to accept the moment and live it happily without judgements of myself and others?

I was looking for the right song to dedicate to him, I never found it and I never got to actually dedicate one.  But It was fun trying to find just the right one.  One that would of said just the right feelings, that made just the right sense.  I wanted to say it all with just one song, but there was so much to say that I never got to find just the right one.   

Regardless of the events of that morning and day.  I sincerely HOPE he will find what his heart desires.  I send him all my love and positive energy today and always.........

Pretty Young Thing - Michael Jackson 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDgxnjgVFi4

Let me love you - NeYo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crrOl0egI00 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...