Monday, October 22, 2012

His response to my email.....


Dear Journal: 

My love sent me a message.  Sometimes when I see these messages I perceive them as a sign a smoke signal that only I can read.  The messages are directed at me and no one else in the world would ever be the wiser.  His intelligence is beyond comprehension for it is his mind I have been enamored with all of these years.  He does things with just the right precision at just the right moment, he waits with patience knowing that I will never go away and deep down inside knowing that he doesn't want me too.  I wrote him and he responded.  How can I possibly ever give my love to anyone else? I cannot, because I know he still speaks to me! It is quite difficult to find anything else in this world that makes me feel even remotely in the slightest way the true and complete happiness that I feel just by seeing one little sign from him, a picture in this case.  HOPE! may I dare to have it? to believe that one day my love will come back? What if I gave up and he came back to me? what would be of our love?

He spoke to me with a picture and a picture is worth a thousand words.  Of course to any other individual that picture is just of a skyline on a gloomy day, but to me however, because my heart is full of love for him, I perceive the picture the way I feel.  For perception is not seeing things as they are, but rather it is seeing things as we are.  I know this because it is Cognitive Psychology, I study it, I try to learn it and I want to use it to help myself to be well, mentally, emotionally, internally, externally.  But let me dream! for dreaming makes me feel happy and dreams they do come true.  The picture spoke to me directly, like it could only speak to me. 

But…. What did it say? What is he trying to tell me? he took a picture of the sky line on a gloomy day.  Well, he knows that I love architecture, I take pictures of buildings and skylines all the time, he has observed my patterns for years and knows how much I love to take pictures of such things, he also knows that I love gloomy days.  Many times we spoke about how much we loved the rain and how gloomy days didn’t make us feel gloomy at all.  And then there was that time, the time that I went to him during a thunderstorm and we found each other on the street and we were both soaking wet, it was like a scene in a romance movie, and if I told someone the story, they would not believe me, but it did happen.  I was walking away giving up on seeing him and it was thundering and the rain was falling really heavy and when I looked up there he was! my love! soaking wet, his wet tee shirt hugging his muscular body, for my loves body is like that of a body builder so tall and handsome and big muscles the kind of arms you want to have wrapped about your small figure, the kind of hands you want to touch your soft skin…...  Sigh……. My love!

The picture? The picture said to me, Jazzy I still think of you! You were in my thoughts for so many years that there is no way you can have abandoned them.  You are still my love and when I lay with her, it is you I dream of.  With this picture I am letting you know that I have not gone from you yet, you are still ever so present in me in my life and my deepest desires.  For I never shared a kiss with you but the day we finally do, our kiss will take our breath away and no other kiss but the ones from your lips will ever again do! You are the only woman that can inspire me deeply, how will I ever let you go?

Thank you for you message my love! It will allow me to be well for weeks and days and months to come.  I see it, I feel it and I understand it.  No one else will ever know and no one else will ever understand this love so true………

I twisted and turned and twisted and turned and I woke up, tears on my eyes…. I MISS MY LOVE!


Somebody's me - Enrique Iglesias

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This post made me cry when I read it 9 years later, he inspired something in me that I don't know that anyone else will ever inspire in me again, or will there one day be that person that will make me feel all these things he did?

    ReplyDelete

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...