Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dear Journal - The one that got away..............

Dear Journal: 

The one that got away? Last night I was talking to my friend and the topic of "the one that got away" came up.  I immediately thought of him... Benjamin http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2010/12/omg-my-first-blog-entry.html and started saying how I felt like he was my one that got away.  Then, to my surprise I started feeling all chocked and I couldn't even talk about it.  So I stopped because I didn't even want to hear myself continue.... I felt like such a fool!

Maybe, when someone gets away it's to make way for someone even better! I know that one day this too shall pass and that one day I will be able to talk about it without chocking up about it.  It's been so many years that I can't even believe I still have those sorts of reactions.  However, today or actually right now I was listening to the music mix he gave me.  For years I couldn't even listen to it because it made me so emotional, but for the first time today, I was able to listen enjoy and I felt fine! YAY! some songs even made me think of someone else! THAT'S AWESOME!!!! WOOOO  HOOOOOOOOOO PROGRESS!!!!

I am in school it's 9:28pm on October 18, 2012 and for the most part I am HAPPY! so, it's all good in the hood but I just had to take out a few minutes from my studying to put this on here because I have been thinking about it all day, about the fact that maybe I didn't loose anything, that in fact nothing got away and that all it was, was a learning experience that made me grow and become better.  So! some lucky dude will reap from all the benefits of the new Jazzy! YAY! AND.... unlike Benjamin that never got not one kiss, this wonderful amazing man that will one day get all my love will also get........... ALL OF MY KISSES! 

ok, gotta go now! 

Please enjoy this song....... right out of my play list! thanks Benjamin!

Lights On - The Pierces - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xud2sPZE9nc








No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...