Friday, October 12, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!


13 years ago today, I had a little boy.  My coach during the delivery was my best friend who after witnessing the birth, proceeded to run into the bathroom to throw up! when she had her own baby a few years later, she told me that she wasn't afraid to give birth, because I had made giving birth look so easy.  That was because I listened to the instructions of my doctor during the delivery and my baby boys birth wasn't anywhere nearly as painful as the other two I had.

Having him has been a blessing.  I think of him as my little angel that balances me out when I need a reality check, he is my baby boy that I keep telling not to grow.  Our relationship is really powerful and very strong, I feel sometimes like I can’t get to him in the way that I want to, meaning that I sometimes feel like he won’t open up to me about things the way his brother does but I never stop asking questions and trying to uncover.  Every now and then however, he gives me a glimpse of the young man he is becoming.

My middle child so handsome, intelligent and loving.  I cannot even imagine my life without him.  When he was about 7 years old he asked me if I could give him a little sister... So I did.  Anything for my middle child! my middle child, my helper whenever I am loosing my mind. 

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART SON! AND TODAY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, I WANT TO WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY DAY! YOU ARE A TEENAGER NOW! 

THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF MY LIFE.  I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST THAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER! MOMMY WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU.  IN MY EYES, FOREVER YOU WILL BE…….. MY LITTLE BABY BOY!

I am so lucky to have my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...