Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dear Journal: 10-15-12 - I'm leaving on the next plane!

Dear Journal:

Nothing pleases me more than telling you that I am now sitting on my bed, with my lap top on my lap because I finally got it back from the Geek Squad at Best Buy! OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE MY MAC! 


I have this whole post in my mind that I want to write, but I am so sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open.  So, instead of writing about what I have been thinking to write about for over a week, I am going to tell you something else.  Today I saw my lovely friends that I truly with all of my heart love.  We talked about so many things so quickly that it felt like I didn't spend enough time with them.  


Regardless, I loved seeing them and catching up with them.  They are my girls! my girls that I became great friends with about 7 or 8 years ago.  I left my friends feeling really sad and even cried on my drive home, sometimes although I have lots of other friends and family here, I feel very lonely.  Not like the sort of lonely like I need to go and find myself a man lonely, but like the lonely that I miss my girlfriends lonely.  I do have friends that I have been friends with all of my life, however, with them I haven't spent quite the same amount of time in the last 7 or 8 years like I did with this other group of friends, because with these other ladies I had the pleasure of working with them and while working at the same company doing the same work, we also found each other and became really close, it was almost as if we were meant to be together.  It's really difficult for me to describe it and I hope I am making sense, but these ladies are my GIRLS! I know they have my back, they understand me and they truly love me.


I had a great day, but honestly I wish my ladies wouldn't have left NY.  Ever since they did to three different states, I feel like I have no girlfriends.  I want to move too! except I can't just up and leave, it takes time to plan and I still need to finish school and I don't even know what will be happening tomorrow let alone in a year or two, but talking to them and hearing them tell me how happy they are living away from NY, makes me feel really sad, because I want to be away from here also, except that I have this love hate (as my friend described it to me once) relationship with NY, he could not have said it better! so, part of me says YES! and the other can't seem to make up my mind.  Regardless, I am so EXTREMELY happy that my girls are doing well and if nothing else, at least I have three different states to visit at my leisure and that is always AWESOME! everyone knows how much I love to travel.


Had a very nice weekend ate lots of delicious Dominican food that I have to say, was made with straight up LOVE! because without it, there is NO WAY IN HELL! that food would of tasted that good! some women and men also, are just blessed with the gift of cooking, Jazzy on the other hand??? I need to feel inspired and motivated and I can get down and dirty in the kitchen if need be, but I prefer to watch someone else get down and dirty if I have the option.  Great weekend indeed! 


Oh one last thing, I danced like a rock star on Saturday night while listening to one of my friends spin.  At one point, my friend and I were watching him Dj and we were looking at him thinking... what is he doing??? so I told my friend that it looked like he was feeling the music and then we looked again and we were both like..... OR IS HE FALLING ASLEEP???? it was hilarious! when he came to talk to us he explained to me that he needs to feel it and hear it because there is a lot going on with the beats and stuff when he is about to mix in a new song, all I know is that HE GOT DOWN AND DIRTY on the one and two! and he played some great music! I danced with my friend to all sorts of different genre of music and had a great time.  And as always, my friend will play a song that I will be like, OH MY GOD! I LOVED THAT SONG! so with that said, I will leave you with the song that I loved so much "back in da day" which made me a bit melancholic.  Good weekend all in all!




 Jelly Bean - Mirage


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfsC54A-Uj0







No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...