Tuesday, January 4, 2011

He has a motorcycle, should I have sex with him for a ride???

About 6 summers ago, I had one of, If not the most trilling summer of my life.  When I think back I can’t help but to think holly shit I must of been crazy! the reason being, that I was hanging out with my cousins who own motorcycle’s and all summer long, all I did was hang out with them, being the passenger on their bikes and having myself a blast.  High speed thrills.  My cousins are the only one’s I would ride a bike with, because well, they are like brothers to me, and I trust them fully. 
Being the girl in the back of a motorcycle is not only thrilling but in my opinion it’s also very sexy.  There is something about a man in a bike that just gets my juices flowing, and in my opinion men love to see a woman as a passennger.  Of course this is strictly my opinion, but even when you watch a movie and there is some motorcycle action, it’s just a lot of fun to watch for women and men.   
I know I am getting old because when I think back not only do I think I can’t believe I rode with them going that fast! but I also don’t much care for bikes anymore, in addition, the older I get, the more I love my life and value it.
But last summer, I'm at this bar and there are a bunch of guys with their motorcycle helmets, with their bikes outside all lined up one next to the other; they just looked so damn hot! and all the "cool motorcycle guys" with their sexy body’s and their cool cloths are laughing and carrying on and getting all the women’s attention.  The whole time, I am observing this and thinking, look at the affect a motorcycle has on women, because these girls I am not exaggerating when I say, that they are all over these guys, I laugh to myself going we humans, we are all so alike in so many ways, I’m also thinking, really? you like him because he has a bike??? wow some women! I admit I might be shallow, but I am not materialistic. 
So at the end of the night one of these guys starts talking to me and we start hanging out and exchange numbers.  At the time, I wasn't sure If he was one of the bike owners or just one of the passengers, either way he was cute (I know shallow) but he was, and very funny too.  
When it was time to leave he says to me, hey you want a ride? I'm thinking he's talking about a ride home, since I don't ever leave a bar with a man (hey I read the newspapers Jazzy don't play that) I naturally say no thanks.  But then, I go outside and there it is THE MOTORCYCLE! So lovely, it was a silver and black Hayabusa when he turned it on it’s roaring sound went right through me, I could feel it all over my body.  He gets on puts on his helmet and says you sure you don't want a ride followed by a million dollar smile, at this point I couldn't
resist it, it had been a while since I had been on a bike and he's so cute with his smile and he continues, come on just around the block.  


At this point I think to myself, well he looks like a cool guy he is sober and it's only around the block.  I get on, put my arms around his waist and off we go.  I am loving this because it's so much fun.  We ride for a few blocks and it feels really good, wind on my body, the feeling of freedom, and the roar of the bike that makes everyone look. But mr. motorcycle has something else on his mind, he stops in front of a building which is only a few blocks away from the bar, he turns off the bike and says to me, come inside my apt. and have a drink with me, at this point I'm thinking is this guy serious??? So I'm like no thanks I have to go.  
Well, mr. motorcycle gets all pissed off and says get the fuck off my bike.  I look at him in disbelief, take off the helmet  throw it on the floor say to him are you serious and start laughing.   when I think back at my laughter, I’m not sure if I was angry laughing or just laughing at the fact that this dude really thought that because he had a bike, I was going to go to bed with him.  Men are crazy!  He looks at me as if I'm the crazy one and drives away.  
I start walking and laughing because I'm still in disbelief of what is happening, I still can't believe this guy thought he was going to get lucky over his bike.  But as I am walking I hear the bike roaring behind me he stops and tells me to get back on the bike.  I stood there paralyzed for a minute and without saying a word I grab the helmet put it on get back on the bike, put my arms around him feeling like an idiot that needed to obey him, but the whole time, it’s ALL ABOUT THE BIKE.  He takes me back to the bar, I get off and he drives away in his beautiful bike. 
I thought about the whole incident afterwards, I kept thinking about the guy and the bike, and how this guy had probably done that before and how he probably successfully got laid, because why else in the world would he think he could get away with treating a woman that way.  I  also thought that ultimately, it came down to one thing, the power of the  motorcycle!  
I have talked to so many women about this and I always hear the same thing, they always tell me how motorcycles are just a turn on.  I have also heard stories from my male family and friends who own motorcycles about the things some girls will do for a ride, it’s crazy but I believe it.  I believe it because if I am someone who is used to being on bikes who can literally make a phone call and get a ride where ever I want to go, and yet I got suckered into a ride with a total stranger, imagine some young girl who’s never been on one.  
Motorcycles, if you are a guy who can’t get laid, buy one of those, guarantee you probably will.  Just drive responsibly :)

http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2007/06/28/2008-suzuki-hayabusa/

5 comments:

  1. WoW! I Have to get a Bike! LOL :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is what a date? The date didn't have a motorcycle. I actually prefer to date men that don't have motorcycles, guys with motorcycles spell trouble lol.

    ReplyDelete

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...