Saturday, January 8, 2011

MY SECRET.

I hope so bad that you read this, because only you will know it’s about you.  I have thought about you too much lately and I’m afraid I shouldn’t.  I enjoy thinking about you though, especially because you are stealing my thoughts from those who do not deserve them.  Especially him, the one who has ignored me for so long.  When I think of you I smile.
Here are your clues.  We both love the view of beautiful landscapes.  I had a dream about you and when I told you about it, I started off by saying, I had a dream about you but don’t freak! in my dream you were leaving.  When I told you about my dream, I left out the most important part because I was embarrassed to tell you.  I left out the part, where I was really sad because you were leaving but as you were leaving, although you were afraid that someone might see us you looked at me grabbed me and held me in your arms real tight, it felt so real! I woke up wishing it were true.  I hardly ever dream, but I dreamt about you! God, I like you so much!
This is my secret, I am writing it on my blog because I’m going crazy and need to kick this.  I cannot be thinking about you on a Saturday morning the moment I wake up.  You are so awesome, I doubt I will ever be able to tell this to you to your face, and I'm usually fearless.  It's just that it would be too complicated and I like simple.
I hope so bad you read this, because you deserve to know how special you are, and that someone is thinking about you right this moment.......That someone, is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...